Chocolate Brownie Shake
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1/2 cup plus extra for top chocolate syrup
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 (2 inch) square brownie
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 can or homemade, for topping whipped cream
- 1 long-stemmed, for topping maraschino cherry
- shaved, for topping chocolate
- for topping mint
Squeeze the chocolate sauce around the inside of a milkshake glass.
Add the chocolate ice cream, brownie (reserving some crumbs) and milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
Pipe the whipped cream on the shake using a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and drizzle with some extra chocolate sauce, brownie crumbs, shaved chocolate, fresh mint and a cherry.