Cinnamon Roll Milkshake
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package prepared according to directions instant pudding
- 4 scoops premium vanilla ice cream
- 3 heaping spoonfulls caramel ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a blender, mix together the ice cream, pudding, milk and caramel. Add the cinnamon/sugar mixture (leaving a little left over). Blend until combined. Top with a dollop of cream cheese icing, sprinkle with a little cinnamon/sugar over the whole shake. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Cinnamon and Sugar:
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Cream Cheese Icing:
Beat together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated.