Chocolate Cherry Cordial Milkshake
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups sugar-free chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup pitted and frozen dark cherries
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 dollop sweetened with artificial sweetener whipped cream
- shaved, for garnish Paula Deen Sugar-Free Chocolate
In a blender, add chocolate ice cream, milk and frozen cherries. Blend until smooth.
Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Serve in a tall glass.