Brooke’s Light and Lovely Peach Parfaits
By The DeensJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 ripe (about 2 lbs), diced peaches
- 4 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (or 10 cookies) crumbled, plus additional for garnish pecan shortbread
- for serving fat-free whipped topping
In a medium bowl toss the peaches with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Place a layer of the peaches in the bottom of a parfait glass. Sprinkle the peaches with a large pinch of cookie crumbs and top with the whipped cream. Repeat with two more layers of each ingredient and garnish with an additional sprinkle of the cookie crumbs. Repeat with the remaining parfait glasses and serve immediately or chill up to 4 hours before serving.