Veggie Crudités with Light Dip
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into sticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into sticks
- cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1 (3-oz) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
Blanch broccoli, cauliflower and carrots for 1 minute in boiling salt water and place into an ice bath to stop cooking process. Arrange vegetables onto a round platter and place dip in a bowl in the center.
Blend all ingredients except Roquefort until smooth. Beat well. Add pepper to taste. Fold Roquefort in at last minute, stirring gently so as not to crumble cheese too much. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with vegetable crudités. Makes approximately 1 platter.