Edamame & Chickpea Hummus
By Bobby Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can drained chickpeas
- 1 package (shelled/not in pods), thawed frozen edamame
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 zested and juiced lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- to taste Paula Deen Hot Sauce
- for garnish parsley
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
In a food processor add; chickpeas, edamame, greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and zest, extra-virgin olive oil, and tahini. Pulse until well blended and smooth. Serve with Multi-grain chips.
In a food processor, add chickpeas, edamame, Greek yogurt, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, tahini, lemon juice and zest.
Pulse until blended and smooth. Serve with multi-grain chips.