Edamame & Chickpea Hummus
By Bobby DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 package frozen edamame (shelled/not in pods), thawed
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Paula Deen Hot Sauce, to taste
- parsley, for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
In a food processor, add chickpeas, edamame, Greek yogurt, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, tahini, lemon juice and zest.
Pulse until blended and smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with multi-grain chips.