Blythe’s Corned Beef Meatloaf
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 4 cups diced or finely chopped corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 3 plus more for frying and serving as sandwiches eggs
- 1 julienned and caramelized onion
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 4 slices toasted, plus more for serving as sandwiches rye bread
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
Preheat oven to 350º.
Combine the first five ingredients and four slices of the toasted bread, diced, in a large bowl. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and add meatloaf mixture. Cook for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the thousand island drizzle.
In a medium skillet, fry 2 eggs at a time.
To assemble, take the remainder of your toasted bread and place on a plate. Then add mashed potatoes or coleslaw, add a large slice of your meatloaf and then add a fried egg, and finish with thousand island drizzle.