Blue Corn Crusted Black Bass
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup for frying vegetable oil
- 4 (6oz) packages black bass fillets
- Paula Deen House Seasoning
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/4 cups finely ground blue corn tortilla chips
Preheat the vegetable oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Season each snapper fillet with house seasoning on both sides. Dip
In 3 separate shallow bowls, flour, buttermilk and tortilla chips, Dip the fillets in flour, the buttermilk and then dredge ground tortilla chips. Place in the hot skillet and shallow-fry for about 3 minutes per side.