Corn Bread Casserole with Pickled Jalapenos
By Deen Brothers
- Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can whole kernel corn
- 1 15-ounce can cream-style corn
- 1 8-ounce package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan;* set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the whole corn, creamed corn, muffin mix, sour cream, butter, jalapenos, and salt. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
*If desired, pour batter evenly into eight 6- to 8-ounce ramekins. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.