Orzo, Broccoli, and Tomato Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) box orzo
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (1-ounce) package fresh basil, finely chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and next 5 ingredients.
Cook orzo according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
Add orzo, broccoli, and tomatoes to olive oil mixture, tossing to coat; stir in basil. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.