Shrimp Orzo Salad
By Jamie DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 1/2 lbs deveined cooked shrimp
- 1 lb cooked and drained orzo
- 2 juiced and zested lemons
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 diced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
In a large pot of salted boiling water, add orzo pasta and cook according to directions on box (7-8 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the cucumbers, the zest and juice of 2 lemons, radishes, parsley, dill and shrimp.
Drain the orzo, then add to the salad along with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Can be served in bibb lettuce cups.