By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated red onion
- 1/2 juiced and zested lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 lb cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 finely chopped hard boiled eggs
- 2 minced celery stalks
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- for serving Bibb lettuce
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, lemon, zest of lemon and celery salt.
Finely chop the shrimp and fold into the dressing along with the chopped hard-boiled eggs, celery and dill.
Scoop the shrimp salad into lettuce cups.