Shrimp Salad Sandwiches
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
The Deen Bros. Recipes from the Road
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 to 2 pickled jalapenos
- 1 pound cooked and peeled shrimp
- 8 slices bacon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices challah bread
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 4 slices tomato 8 slices if tomatoes are small
In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and jalapeno. Add the shrimp and bacon; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread the shrimp salad evenly on 4 slices of bread. Top with lettuce, tomato, and the remaining slices of bread.