Easy Grilled Vegetables
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 cups Paula Deen Vidalia Onion Peppercorn Dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2" slices
In a large mixing bowl whisk together dressing, rosemary, garlic, basil and fresh parsley. Place eggplant, zucchini, squash and onion in bowl and toss to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat grill to medium/high heat. Place marinated vegetable on grill and cook until browned grill marks are on both sides (2-3 minutes per side). Salt and pepper to taste and serve. Garnish with fresh basil.