Easy Grilled Vegetables
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 2 cups Paula Deen Vidalia Onion Peppercorn Dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped, plus more for garnish fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 medium 1/2" slices eggplant
- 1 medium 1/2" slices zucchini
- 1 medium 1/2" slices yellow squash
- 1 medium 1/2" slices red onion
In a large mixing bowl whisk together dressing, rosemary, garlic, basil and fresh parsley. Place eggplant, zucchini, squash and onion in bowl and toss to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat grill to medium/high heat. Place marinated vegetable on grill and cook until browned grill marks are on both sides (2-3 minutes per side). Salt and pepper to taste and serve. Garnish with fresh basil.