Corrie’s Kentucky Pie
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) melted butter
- 1 cup sifted self rising flour
- 1 (12 oz) package melted semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large lightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 (9 inch) or 3 (9 inch) unbaked regular pie shells deep dish unbaked pie shells
- optional ice cream
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Combine eggs, sugar and melted chocolate in large bowl. Add flour and mix well, stirring in remaining ingredients except for pie shells. Bake 50-60 minutes.
Serve warm with ice cream. Freezes well!!