By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
Bobby Deen's Everyday Eats
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 3 coursely chopped garlic cloves
- A pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds (cut into 6 equal pieces) skirt steak
1. In a blender or small food processor, combine the parsley, oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic, and red pepper flakes, and blend to a coarse puree. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Rub half of the marinade on the small steaks and place the remainder in a small bowl.
2. Grease a grill grate with cooking spray, and preheat the grill to medium-high heat (steaks will marinate while the grill heats).
3. Grill the steaks for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 120 * F on an insteant- read thermometer for medium-rate (or a few minutes longer, until the temperature reaches 130* F, for medium). Let the meat rest for about 5 minutes before serving it with the served bowl of chimichurri on the side.