Easy Roasted Potatoes
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 (3 lb) bag cut into 1-inch pieces new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, tossing gently to coat. Spread in a single layer on prepared pan.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and browned. Serve immediately.