Roasted Red Potatoes With Mustard Vinaigrette
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 1/2 lbs scrubbed and cubed into uniform chunks red potatoes
- 4 cloves peeled and crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons divided olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- ground black pepper
- kosher salt
For the potatoes: Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Add the potatoes and garlic to a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, tossing to coat, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast the potatoes until crisp and golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside, about 45 minutes, flipping halfway through.
While the potatoes are roasting, make the vinaigrette: Whisk together the remaining oil, mustard, white wine vinegar, parsley and shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss the still-hot potatoes with the vinaigrette and serve warm.