By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lb London broil
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine orange juice, rosemary, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add London broil; seal bag, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 °F to 400 °F). Remove meat from bag, discarding marinade.
3. Grill meat, covered with grill lid, for 7 to 8 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 135 °F. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing across the grain. Serve with Easy Roasted Potatoes.