Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen's House Seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely chopped with tops green onions
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach
- 24 stems removed fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Wipe mushroom caps clean with a damp paper towel. Thaw spinach in a colander; squeeze out as much moisture as possible. In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except mushrooms and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Fill mushroom caps with mixture and place on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm. Yields 2 dozen mushrooms.