Air Fryer Cheese-Stuffed Mushrooms
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 24 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen House Seasoning
- ½ cup green onions
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- oil, for spraying
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
With damp paper towel, wipe mushroom caps clean. In a colander, thaw spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, House Seasoning, green onion, feta cheese, and cream cheese; mix well. Fill mushroom caps with spinach mixture.
Working in batches of 10, spray mushrooms with oil, and place in air fryer basket. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Set temperature to 375 degrees, and air fry for 6 minutes. Repeat with remaining mushrooms. Serve warm.