Cauliflower Crust Pizza
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 cups grated (about 1/2 a large head) cauliflower
- 1 large lightly beaten egg
- 1 1/2 cup shredded and divided part skim mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup homemade or store bought tomato sauce
- 1 cup sliced in half grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves sliced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup for garnish basil leaves
Heat oven to 425 °F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have 2 cups of cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for 7-8 minutes, or until soft. Remove and let cool. Mix in the egg, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan. Spray lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
Top the pizza with the sauce, remaining mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 10 minutes. Top with basil before serving.