Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 (12 in) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup cooked and chopped chicken
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread teriyaki sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border around edges. Top evenly with chicken and bacon. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizza. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve with sliced apples, if desired.