Buffalo Chicken Skewers
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes (refrigerate overnight)
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 15 servings
- 1 lb cut into 1-inch strips chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 30 about 5 stalks bite-sized pieces celery
- 30 grape tomatoes
- for serving blue cheese dressing
In a large bowl, combine the chicken and buffalo wing sauce. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray.
Thread 1 piece chicken, 1 piece celery, and 1 tomato onto the skewers. Grill, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with blue cheese dressing.