Barbecue Snack Mix
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 (1 oz) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon (optional) ground red pepper
- 4 cups corn and rice cereal
- 4 cups corn cereal squares
- 3 cups bite-size cheddar cheese crackers
- 3 cups baked snack crackers
- 3 cups pretzel twists
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
Preheat oven to 250 °F.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and next 7 ingredients. In a large roasting pan, combine cereals and all remaining ingredients. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, tossing to coat.
Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, for 1 hour or until crispy. Spread mixture in a single layer on wax paper to cool. Store in airtight containers for up to 1 week.