By Theresa GettleJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 can Le Sueur small sweet peas, drained
- 1 can sliced green beans, drained
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
In a pot, bring vinegar, oil, and sugar to a boil. Add black pepper, then allow to cool completely.
Mix together the vegetables.
Once cooled, pour the marinade over the vegetables, and let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
Serve with crackers and toasted bread.