By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 bag of pre-cut broccoli slaw mix
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ginger dressing
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh shrimp (about 14 pieces)
- seafood seasoning, to taste
- 2 tortillas
- juice of ½ of a fresh lemon
Gently toss together all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Brown the tortillas on a griddle.
Meanwhile, season the shrimp to your taste with the seafood seasoning, then cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes, flip the shrimp, squeeze lemon over the shrimp, and cook for about 2 minutes more.
Add the slaw to the tortillas, and finish them by topping the tacos with the cooked shrimp.