Rosemary-Blood Orange Spritzer
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1½ cups blood orange juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (4-inch) sprig fresh rosemary
- 2¼ cups chilled club soda or sparkling white wine
- fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
In a small saucepan, combine blood orange juice, sugar, lemon juice, and rosemary sprig. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat; cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Strain juice mixture, and cool completely.
Just before serving, stir in club soda or sparkling white wine. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.