Red Potato and Green Bean Saute
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes; cook about 15 minutes or until almost tender. Add the beans; cook about 3 minutes more or until tender. Drain well.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add the potatoes, beans and salt and pepper to taste. Cook about 2 minutes more or until heated through, tossing to coat. Add the basil and toss once more before serving.