Red Potato and Green Bean Sauté
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- for water, and for seasoning salt
- 1 lb halved baby red potatos
- 1 lb trimmed fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes; cook about 15 minutes or until almost tender. Add the beans; cook about 3 minute more until tender. Drain well.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir for about 30 seconds. Add the potatoes, beans and salt and pepper to taste. Cook about 2 minutes more or until heated through, tossing to coat. Add the basil and toss once more before serving.