Quick Guacamole and Spinach Dip
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 4 minutes
- Cook time: 4 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 scooped into a bowl avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz) package softened cream cheese
- 1 (10 oz) package thawed and drained frozen spinach
- 1 large finely chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste Paula Deen Hot Sauce
In the bowl of food processor, add the avocados, lemon juice and cream cheese; pulse until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a medium bowl and fold in chopped spinach, finely chopped tomato and chopped dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.