Quick Guacamole and Spinach Dip
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 avocados, scooped into a bowl
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Paula Deen Hot Sauce, to taste
In the bowl of food processor, add the avocados, lemon juice and cream cheese; pulse until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a medium bowl and fold in chopped spinach, finely chopped tomato and chopped dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.