Kale Caesar Salad
By Bobby Deen
- Prep time: 7 minutes
- Cook time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 7
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup divided extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 bunches thinly sliced into ribbons lacinato kale
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 cloves 1 minced, 1 whole garlic
- 2 zested and juiced lemons
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat add anchovy filets and 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, stir until melted. Add panko breadcrumbs and 1 clove minced garlic, season with salt and pepper. Mix together until combined.
Rub 1 clove of garlic around bottom of a large bowl, then add lemon juice, zest and remaining extra-virgin olive oil and whisk together. Add kale and toss. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture and Parmesan over the kale and toss lightly.