Frozen Banana Split
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 24 (3.5 oz) unwrapped ice cream sandwiches
- 6 medium peeled and thinly sliced bananas
- 1 (12 oz) jar hot fudge sauce
- 1 (10 oz) jar drained and finely chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 (8 oz) package divided milk chocolate covered toffee bits
- 1 (12 oz) jar butterscotch ice-cream topping
- 1 (8 oz) container thawed frozen nondairy whipped topping
Line a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Place half of ice-cream sandwiches evenly over bottom of pan, completely covering bottom, cutting sandwiches to fit, if necessary. Top evenly with banana slices. Pour hot fudge sauce over bananas. Top with cherries and 1/2 of the toffee bits and pour butterscotch evenly on top. Layer with remaining ice cream sandwiches and spread whipped topping over sandwiches; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from pan, using foil handles. Cut into squares and serve.