Two Brothers’ Banana Splits
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 2 halved lengthwise bananas
- 2 scoops your favorite type sorbet
- 1 scoop your favorite type frozen yogurt
- for serving fresh berries
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 scoops 2 scoops of your favorite type, 1 scoop of your second-favorite type ice cream
- for serving whipped cream
- crumbled, for serving cookies
- chopped, for serving honey-roasted peanuts
Healthy Guy’s Banana Split:
Arrange the banana halves in a banana split dish or shallow bowl. Nestle scoops of sorbet and frozen yogurt between the halves. Top with the berries and serve.
Big Guy’s Banana Split:
Halve the banana and arrange them in a banana split dish or shallow bowl.
Spread creamy peanut butter on cut side of each half. Nestle scoops of each ice cream between the halves. Serve with a generous dollop of whipped cream, crumbled cookies and honey-roasted peanuts.