Fresh Corn & Cucumber Salad Recipe
By Lisa Clapp
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- 6-8 ears fresh corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 1 English cucumber, cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- dash of Paula Deen House Seasoning
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Whisk together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and pour over the corn salad, stirring to evenly combine.
Serve and eat immediately or refrigerate to eat later.