Lighter Crab Salad
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 large ear shucked corn on the cob
- 1/2 medium thinly sliced hothouse cucumber (seedless)
- 1/2 small thinly sliced Vidalia onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra- virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz picked through fresh lump blue crabmeat
- 1/2 peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces haas avocado
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
Combine the tomatoes, corn, cucumber, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a large bowl; toss to coat well. Fold in the crabmeat and avocado and toss gently to coat.
Divide the lettuce among 4 plates and top evenly with the crab mixture. Serve at once.