Dry-Rub Baby Back Ribs
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 360 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 4 pounds baby back ribs
In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except the ribs. Rub spice mixture all over the ribs. Cover and refrigerate ribs for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 400F. Place the ribs in a roasting pan. Bake for 1 hour.