By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 7 large hard-boiled and peeled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon or less green food coloring
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 sliced in half green olives stuffed with pimento
- red food coloring paste
Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
Mash the yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, and green food coloring. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Fill 12 egg whites halves evenly with yolk mixture (discarding 1 white). Place a green olive on top of the yolk. Using a fine brush or toothpick, draw on the red veins around the whites of the eyes.