By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced pears, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can apricot halves, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans peaches, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, optional
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons butter,
- ½ cup pecans
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Drain the fruits, and toss them together in a baking dish. Mix the butter, white & brown sugars, curry powder, and pecans together, and spread over the top of the fruit.
Bake until slightly browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.