By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 (15 1/4 oz) can drained whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 3/4 oz) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 (8 oz) package corn muffin mix
- medium shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter. Pour into a greased casserole. Bake at 350 °F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with generous amount of cheddar cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.