Claire’s Sriracha Sauce
By Claire HandlemanJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs (substitute fresno peppers if you canât find), seeded and membranes removed red jalapeños
- 7 or 8 large cloves peeled garlic
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
Blend all ingredients in a blender on high until completely smooth.
Pour into a pot and place over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook 10-15 minutes until the sauce no longer tastes raw and the foam has subsided.
Let cool, then transfer to a jar or a squeeze bottle.