Claire’s Nam Jim Seafood Sauce
By Claire HandlemanJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 or 3 cloves roughly chopped garlic
- 2 cleaned and roughly chopped (can use cilantro stems as a substitute) cilantro roots
- 6 (or serranos), chopped green Thai chilis
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (can substitute fine white sugar) palm sugar
- for garnish cilantro leaves
- 1 pinch to taste salt
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until you reach a rough paste consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning according to your taste.
Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with shrimp or your favorite seafood.