Chili-Lime Southwest Wraps
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 (10 oz) can drained well diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (15.25 oz) can rinsed and drained well black beans
- 1 (15.25 oz) can rinsed and drained well whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 7 (10 in) flour tortillas
1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili powder. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, beans, corn, and cilantro. Spoon chicken mixture into center of tortillas. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half. Secure with cotton string or wooden picks, if desired.
Note: Prepare the chicken mixture a day ahead, and store, covered, in refrigerator. Assemble wraps the day of.