Chicken Club Pizza
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1 pizza
- 1 (8 oz) package softened cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 (14 oz) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch dressing at medium speed with a mixer until well combined. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet, and spread with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle chicken and bacon over pizza.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Top with avocado slices, tomato and lettuce before serving.