Cafe Mogador Cucumber Yogurt
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 10 min, Inactive Prep: 30 min
- Servings: 6 servings
- 3 Persian cucumbers
- Kosher salt
- 2 to 3 clove s garlic
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Add 1/2 tablespoon salt to the cucumbers and let it drain in a colander for 20 to 30 minutes.
Mash the garlic to a paste in a mortar and pestle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Mix the garlic, yogurt, chives, dill, mint and some salt and pepper (be aware that there is salt already in the cucumber and garlic). Stir in the cucumbers. Garnish with olive oil and za’atar.