By Leslie Cline
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 head cabbage, cut, cooked & drained
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned & drained
- 1 (32-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Mix all ingredients together, except 1 cup of the cheese. Pour into a greased 13″x9″x2″ casserole dish, top with the remaining cup of cheese, and bake until cheese is melted.