Broccoli & Berry Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine
Recipe from Cooking with Paula Deen magazine.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 2 bunches)
- 1¼ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 medium carrot, shaved into ribbons
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
In a large bowl, place broccoli, blueberries, strawberries, carrot, almonds, and onion. Add dressing and mint, gently tossing to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.