Broccoli and Red Cabbage Slaw
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 2 (12 oz) packages broccoli slaw mix
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 1 head thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli slaw mix, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and cabbage.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, brown sugar and salt. Add to the broccoli slaw mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.