Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 4 pounded thin, about 1/4 inch chicken cutlets
- 2 heads cut into bite-sized florets broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 8 oz cut into very small chunks sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Preheat grill pan. Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and place on grill, cook on each side for 3-4 minutes each.
In a small bowl, rehydrate raisins with water or extra white wine vinegar.
In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli florets, chopped red onion, raisins, cheddar cheese and cherry tomatoes.
In another small bowl, whisk together: mayonnaise, white wine vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss together. Slice chicken and serve on top of salad.