Blueberry Cream Pie
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Love & Best Dishes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8 to 9 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 (9-inch) Pie
- ½ (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, thawed
- ¾ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
On a lightly floured surface, unroll piecrust. Roll into a 12-inch circle. Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate, pressing into bottom and up sides. Fold edges under, and crimp as desired. Lightly press nuts into bottom of prepared crust.
Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar with a mixer at medium speed until combined.
In a medium bowl, beat cream and granulated sugar with a mixer at medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into cooled crust, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with blueberry pie filling. Refrigerate until well chilled before serving.